The marinade for this recipe is super versatile – use it on pork belly, riblets, chops, or even as a stir fry sauce for ground pork. The instructions below will be how to prepare it for pork chops and/or spare riblets.
- 1 pound of thin cut pork chops OR spare ribs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp brown swerve sweetener (1/4 cup if you like it sweet)
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp of granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp of minced lemongrass (optional)
- Aside from the pork, mix all of the ingredients together to form a marinade.
- Coat the pork chops with the marinade OR cut the riblets into bite sized pieces and marinate them for at least 5 minutes. The longer you marinate the pork, the more flavorful the end result will be.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375. Air fry for 18-20 mins and flip the pork chops half way through OR shake the basket if you are air frying riblets.