So good, you’ll be eating these straight outta the pan! You are on your own for the macros (not because we don’t want to calculate) on these because there are so many variables – like the almond flour, peanut butter, even the chocolate chips that you decide to use. If I had to guesstimate, I would say the recipe below is between 2g-4g net carbs per bar.
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown swerve or your favorite brown sugar replacement
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup multi-colored sugar free chocolate covered candies (I used Atkin's brand from Walmart)
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Melt the butter for 30 seconds, add the peanut butter, and microwave for 30 more seconds. Stir thoroughly!
- Mix in the eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, sweetener.
- Add the hemp seeds, almond flour, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture into a square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and the multi-colored chocolate candies over the top of the batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 mins depending on your oven. My toaster oven took 17 minutes, but your conventional oven may take longer. Look for a golden color before taking them out. Let them cool completely before eating.