We love remixing our OG pancake batter any time we can so these are the perfect sweet treat when you have an excess amount of strawberries and want to add a little somethin’ somethin’ to your morning flap jacks. They are so good, we even eat these for dessert.
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cake batter OR vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of 1:1 sweetener (a sweetener that measures like sugar like @lakantosweetener or @thesolacompany)
- Dash of salt
- Whipped Cream
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly (extract, eggs, milk)
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mix (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt)
- Pour onto a griddle or non stick skillet on medium heat. Flip when you start to see the mixture bubble. Each side should be golden. Use your first pancake to test out the time, as stoves and pans will differ - which will vary the cook time.
- Serve with whipped cream and strawberries.