This is a keto-fied version inspired by the classic served at the Olive Garden. You can adjust the ingredients based on your taste, but this was an ultra low carb version we created for those of you trying to really cut down on total carbs.
- 32 oz chicken bone broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2-1 cup chopped kale
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 cup cauliflower rice or cauliflower florets
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Fully cook the mild italian sausage. Add the bacon crumbles and cauliflower.
- Add the broth and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the half and half and heavy cream once the soup comes to a boil.
- Add the chopped spinach and kale.
- Stir and season with garlic salt and pepper to taste. Serve once the greens are softened.