This is a great way to give some life into the last of your rotisserie chicken and also fit some field greens into your day. The skin on the chicken crisps up so nicely and extra kick of garlic really activates your drool face. I don’t know about you, but something about warm chicken on cold field greens is SO satisfying. I added some feta crumbles and a splash of Italian dressing to complete the dish.
- 1/2 cup cold rotisserie chicken (shredded into bite sized pieces)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Bae Blends #garlicgoals
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- For the salad:
- Field green mix
- crumbled feta
- Italian dressing (I used the Olive Garden brand)
- In a medium/high heat non stick pan, add the butter and chicken. Sauté the chicken until the chicken starts to crisp up and then add the #garlicgoals and crushed red pepper.
- Once the skin is crispy and garlic is fragrant, your twice cooked rotochick is ready.
- Serve over a bed of field greens tossed with feta and italian dressing. I promise you won't regret it.