This one’s a crowd favorite any time we whip it out from the archives. It’s so incredibly easy and makes you forget that you’re living a low carb lifestyle.
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup any milk
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins, cut into bite sized pizza
- 1 quart of oil, for frying
- 1 cup of pork crumbs
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 scoops of @isopurecompany whey isolate unflavored powder.
1. Whisk the eggs with milk and a tsp of salt. Throw the chicken into the liquid mix.
2. Heat oil to 375 degrees. In a separate bowl, mix pork crumbs, powdered sweetener, garlic powder, onion powder, 2 tsp salt, white pepper, cayenne pepper, and unflavored whey isolate protein powder.
3. Take the chicken out of the egg mixture, making sure to not have any excess egg. Lightly toss the chicken in the coating mixture and drop one by one into the hot oil for 3-4 minutes.