These little guys are so easy to make and they are even easier to grab and go in the morning when you’re running late for work but need something to eat while sitting in traffic…like I did this morning. This is a great way to get protein, probiotics, and some healthy fats into your diet. It’s also super easy to remix and make your own with all the different toppings and flavors available.
- 2 cups Fage 2% or 5% yogurt
- 1/4-1/3 cup powdered sweetener (Swerve, Lakanto, or Sukrin are great)
- 2 splashes of half n half
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Berries or fruit of choice
- Mix the yogurt, sweetener, half n half, and vanilla. Taste and adjust the sweetness to taste.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture into silicone molds. Mine held 1/4 cup in each cavity.
- Top the yogurt with fruit. I topped mine with blueberries, sugar free honey (pyure brand), and some lemon zest.
- Freeze for 45 minutes for the perfect texture. If you leave them in the freezer for an extended period of time (overnight or longer), let them thaw before eating for best results.