This is a super easy condiment that is part of the same family as pickled peppers. I like to eat these peppers on top of eggs, salads, in soups, with steamed veggies, or over meats. They are VERY flavorful and spicy so it will instantly pack a punch to anything bland or something that needs a little oomph.
- Eat these like you would picked peppers – the juice isn’t necessarily for consuming.
- The liquid part of this will be very spicy and will add more flavor to anything, but too much will ruin whatever you’re eating.
- The peppers are a great umami enhancement to any dish.
- Store these in an air tight container – the peppers should be good for up to a month.
- 3/4 cup chopped chilis (thai peppers, serranos, or jalapenos)
- 1 cup fish sauce
- splash of white vinegar
- a few drops of liquid sweetener OR a dash of granulated sweetener
- Cut the peppers into bite sized pieces - think thick pickle slices.
- Place the pickles into an airtight container like a pint jar.
- Add the fish sauce, vinegar, and sweetener.
- Give it a good stir and store in the refrigerator for up to a month.