Bulgogi aka (Korean Garlic Sesame Ribeye) is sweet, salty, garlicky, and savory. It’s one of our favorite items to order any time we go to KBBQ. The original version uses a lot of sugar but luckily it can be easily replaced with our favorite, Lakanto!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or Tamari, liquid aminos, etc)
- 1/4 cup golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1-1 1/2 pounds of thinly sliced ribeye
- green onions, to taste
- Mix soy sauce (or Tamari, liquid aminos, etc), golden monk fruit sweetener, minced garlic, onion powder, garlic powder, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and white pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the thinly sliced ribeye. We get ours from @walmart but many asian grocery stores will carry this if you don’t want to slice it yourself. Mix and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- On a hot cast iron pan, griddle, or wok, cook the ribeye until desired doneness (5-10 mins). Garnish with more sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy with a side of Kimchi and pickled daikon, on top of cauli rice, or wrapped in butter lettuce.