WTF is Dalgona coffee and why is it blowing up your social feeds? Dalgona coffee is a South Korean drink that broke the internet while the world practices social distancing right now. Dalgona is a popular honeycomb candy commonly sold by street vendors in South Korea. The coffee version of this candy is super frothy and Insta-worthy.
We added homemade coffee jelly cause when you’re extra, you always add something extra lol.
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sweetener (we like Lakanto classic)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 3/4 cup cold milk of choice
- 3-4 ice cups (optional)
- Combine the instant coffee, sweetener, and hot water.
- Hand whisk until frothy. You can also use a hand mixer to speed up the process.
- Pour the coffee froth over ice cold milk and enjoy.