This is a super easy way to get one of your favorite Chinese take out dishes at home. Slice up your favorite cut of beef and stir fry it with broccoli and a few seasonings and you’re all set. We like to put crushed red peppers in this dish to kick it up a notch.
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound sliced beef
- 1 tsp gluten free oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (or aminos)
- 2 tablespoons monkfruit sweetener (we like Lakanto)
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- Black pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic with oil on medium high heat.
- Add the sliced beef into the hot pan and fully cook.
- Add oyster sauce, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, and monkfruit sweetener.
- Add the sliced onions and steamed broccoli and stir fry for a two minutes.
- Add black pepper to taste. Serve over cauli rice.