This boba shop favorite is a super easy way to add texture to any of your coffees or milk teas. Play around with the coffee flavor by adding more or less instant coffee powder to the mix.
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (5 tsp)
- 1-2 servings of instant coffee powder
- Sugarfree vanilla sweetener to taste
- 1.5 cups water, hot
- Mix all of the ingredients together until the gelatin and instant coffee are dissolved.
- Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Cut the jelly into cubes and enjoy in your beverages!
- Keep them refrigerated when not consuming - up to 2-3 weeks for best flavor and texture.