This recipe is ridiculously easy and uses two ingredients, YES, two! Eggs and sugar free chocolates – weird right? This is perfect for those of you trying to really cut down on wheat, nut, or legume flours. Dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, sugar free, nut free.
- 1/2 lb bag of sugar free chocolate chips (we used @hersheys)
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- Oil Spray
- Melt half a bag of sugar free chocolate chips (we used @hersheys)
- Mix two egg yolks into the melted chocolate. Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the yolk/chocolate mixture.
- Spray a mini cake pan with oil. Transfer the batter into the pan and bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.