Wonton soup without the wonton wrappers for when you need some comfort food without the carbs.
- 1lb ground pork
- 1lb minced shrimp
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 chopped green scallions
- 1 minced shallot.
- 8 cups chicken broth
- Sesame oil
- Salt to taste OR asian chicken granules (recommended)
- 2-3 cups chopped napa cabbage
- Mix ground pork with minced shrimp.
- Add fish sauce, monkfruit sweetener, salt, cracked black pepper, green scallions, and minced shallot.
- Bring the broth to a boil (I used a wonton flavoring packet but chicken broth with a smidge or sesame oil will do) and scoop portions of the meat mixture into the broth.
- Add chopped Napa cabbage one minute before you serve.