If you’ve been going back and forth on purchasing Keto Candy Girl cookie mixes you need to just bite the bullet now because these are hands down the best mixes on the market that we’ve tried. The flavors, textures, and flexibility of the mixes are on point. This is not a sponsored post – just a legit recommendation for those of you semi home cooks out there like us.
This recipe is super easy to make and you’re done within 20 minutes.
- For the crust:
- 1 package of lemon cookie mix (we like Keto Candy Girl brand)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup coconut oil
- For the topping:
- 1 8oz. package of original cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons half and half (depending on how thick or thin you want the spread
- 1/4 cup classic monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Berries of choice
- Mix the lemon mix with egg, butter, and milk. Press the dough into a parchment paper lined square pan.
- Bake at 350 until the crust is golden brown (about 10-12 minutes depending on your oven and how thick or thin you make the crust).
- While the crust is baking, mix the cream cheese, half and half, vanilla extract, and monkfruit sweetener.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust and top with berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.