- 1 stick of salted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 box (4 servings) SUGAR FREE vanilla instant pudding mix (the flavor you choose will be the flavor of your cookie)
- 1/3 cup 1:1 brown sugar replacement sweetener of choice (we like monkfruit classic) - swerve brown works amazing for this recipe
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- Use a hand mixer or thoroughly mix the butter, egg, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Add baking powder, almond flour, chocolate chips, and instant pudding mix to the butter mixture and continue mixing until everything is incorporated.
- Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to portion out the cookie dough onto a baking tray. Pro-tip: line the tray with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Use a rubber spatula or your fingers to slightly flatten the dough as it will not flatten like a flour/sugar cookie.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees between 5-10 minutes depending on your oven. I use a toaster oven, so the bake time will vary for you. The cookies are ready as soon as you seen any golden color to them. You don't want them to be golden all over as almond flour can burn quickly.
- Let them cool completely before eating!