OMG the BEST brownies I’ve ever made! Chewy but moist and ooey gooey on the inside. I made 8 brownies out of my individual silicone molds, which is roughly 3.75g net carbs. It will be lower if you make the brownie servings smaller, which I will do next time in a square pan!
- 1 stick of salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips + more to taste
- 1 box (4 servings) SUGAR FREE chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/3 cup 1:1 brown sugar replacement sweetener of choice (we like monkfruit classic) - swerve brown works amazing for this recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- Melt the butter for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl with the butter and whisk/mix thoroughly.
- Transfer into a square baking pan. Sprinkle more sugar free chocolate chips over the top of the batter and bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until the middle of the batter is no longer jiggly. I used my toaster oven so it only took 8 minutes.
- Let it cool before enjoying.