No papaya on keto? No problem! This green bean salad is a great summer time or warm weather side dish that goes perfect with grilled or fried meat.
- For the sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 Thai chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice (we used Lakanto classic)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken granules (this can be found at asian grocery stores - Totole is the brand we like to use.
- Juice of one lime
- For the salad:
- 1 pound string beans, cut into 1-2 inch sections, washed
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3-4 tablespoons dried shrimp* optional
- Use a mortar and pestle to make the sauce or pulls it in a food processor for a few seconds until the garlic is pulverized.
- Pour the sauce over the green beans, cherry tomatoes, and dried shrimp.
- Mix and enjoy! Chill it for at least 20 minutes for the best experience.